CRM Authentication Errors

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:44 AM
Hi,

I have been trying to get the manufacturing vertical set up for the last two days but keep coming up against Authentication Errors when trying to log into CRM:

I have done the following:

1. Restored databases and run redeployment wizard sucessfully, (I checked data to ensure users had been modified).
2. Backed Up these databases.
3. Installed CRM and Roll Up 1
4. Restored previous DB's
5. Failed to login..... Authentication Error.

I'm logging onto the VPC as the 'Administrator', and the user data has a domain login of 'CONTOSO/Administrator', which is what I'd expect.

I could not install CRM to exisiting databases as I got an error to do with differing versions and suspected this was something to do with roll up 1 so therefore let CRM create a new set of databases which I then replaced with the original ones.

Any Ideas how I can resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Dave
Sep 21, 2007 at 6:17 AM
Hi Dave,

Did you figure out what the problem is? I am having the same issue with the Municiple vertical. I am logging into the VPC as CRMAdmin who is the administrator and have also check the mappings and I cannot determine what the issue is!

Let me know,

Cally

Davel99 wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to get the manufacturing vertical set up for the last two days but keep coming up against Authentication Errors when trying to log into CRM:

I have done the following:

1. Restored databases and run redeployment wizard sucessfully, (I checked data to ensure users had been modified).
2. Backed Up these databases.
3. Installed CRM and Roll Up 1
4. Restored previous DB's
5. Failed to login..... Authentication Error.

I'm logging onto the VPC as the 'Administrator', and the user data has a domain login of 'CONTOSO/Administrator', which is what I'd expect.

I could not install CRM to exisiting databases as I got an error to do with differing versions and suspected this was something to do with roll up 1 so therefore let CRM create a new set of databases which I then replaced with the original ones.

Any Ideas how I can resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Dave